The 2014 Suzuki QuadSport Z400 is a sporty ATV the is perfect suited because that the track, woods or sand. The 2014 version year comes with a retuned chassis which now delivers better performances on challenging terrains.
You are watching: 2008 suzuki ltz 400 top speed
The ATV weighs 193 Kg and also it is built approximately a 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine which is connected to a 5 speed transmission. Its rate is preserved in inspect by front and also rear bowl brakes.
Other attributes worthy the being discussed include vast 46mm footpegs, a high tensile steel-alloy frame and removable steel sub-frame, a 2.5-gallon fuel tank through two mounting points, twin 30/30W, halogen headlights and also lightweight aluminum alloy wheels.
The journey is kept in inspect by a long-travel, independent double A-arm front suspension with totally adjustable, piggyback reservoir-style shock absorbers and also a linkage-type rear suspension which additionally features a completely adjustable, piggyback reservoir-style shock absorber.
Hit the run for an ext information ~ above the Suzuki QuadSport Z400.
2014 Suzuki QuadSport Z400
4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC
2014 Suzuki QuadSport Z400
The 2014 QuadSport Z400 attributes Suzuki’s Fuel Injection mechanism that offers a cleaner, quicker, and stronger acceleration than ever before before. It’s the right four-wheeler for amazing sport riding on the track, in the sand, or in the woods. Even if it is you’re an avid racer or simply out because that a fast ride, our sport quads space the many fun you deserve to have on four wheels.
2014 Suzuki QuadSport Z400 an essential Features:
• The chassis’s rigidity balance is adjusted to improve dealing with stability, chassis strength and also overall performance, particularly in turbulent terrain.
• The 2014 Suzuki QuadSport Z400 is engineered for high-performance off-road four-wheeling v smooth power-output and throttle response from Suzuki fuel injection.
• Liquid-cooling device with high-capacity radiator and thermostatically managed cooling fan provides consistent engine operating temperature.
• Engine manage Unit supplies a 16-bit CPU and a 96-kilobyte ROM unit. The system is programmed to attain improved traction by selecting the optimum injection volume, injection timing and also ignition timing based on throttle position, engine rpm, and other data monitored.
• Compact, lightweight 398cc 4-stroke, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled double Overhead video camer engine with counter-balancer tuned because that tractable power over a vast rpm range.
• Suzuki fuel-injection system functions a 36mm throttle body and also 12-hole injector that delivers the fuel/air mix in an reliable fine-mist spray pattern.
• Dry-sump lubrication system allows a compact crankcase and minimal engine height for optimum engine placement - oil tank is frame-mounted in front of the exhaust head pipes.
• Convenient electrical start system contains Start-In-Gear attribute - electrical start system and also CDI ignition are powered by compact maintenance-free battery.
• Five-speed transmission through cable-operated clutch contains an easy-to-use reverse equipment system: rotate the fender-mounted knob and transition to reverse making use of the gear change lever.
• A high power front brake bar position adjustment mechanism permits brake adjustments to be much easier.
• big 6.9 inch twin front bowl brakes and solitary 8.6 inch behind disc brake.
• The footpegs space 46mm wide.
• Lightweight, high tensile steel-alloy frame and also removable stole sub-frame, add to aluminum swingarm.
• Long-travel, independent dual A-arm former suspension with completely adjustable, piggyback reservoir-style shock absorbers - gives 8.5 in. Of wheel travel.
• Front track is widened by 25mm to improve overall handling stability feel.
• large 2.5-gallon fuel tank through two mounting clues for fast removal and also simplified maintenance.
• dual 30/30W, vertically-mounted halogen headlights carry out a bolder look and bright illumination - huge 5/21W taillight/brake irradiate combination.
• behind axle column taper is readjusted to heighten rigidity balance and carry out optimum power in connect with transforms made come front track.
• Linkage-type behind suspension features completely adjustable, piggyback reservoir-style shock absorber v 9.1 in. Of wheel travel, to add 10.4 in. Of soil clearance.
• Styling shows a an effective attitude v sharp fenders, an overall slim design, and a removable headlight.
• Lightweight aluminum alloy wheels (F: 10.0 x 5.5, R: 9.0 x 8.0), and also radial tires (F: 22 x 7-10, R: 20x10-9), for reduced unsprung weight.
See more: 1 Ml Of Ethanol In Grams - If Ethanol Has A Density Of
|Engine||4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Bore Stroke||90.0 mm (3.543 in) x 62.6 mm (2.465 in)|
|Compression Ratio||11.3 : 1|
|Fuel System||Fuel injection|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (CDI)|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake, twin|
|Brakes Rear||Disc brake|
|Color||Special hard White and Championship Yellow / Black|
|Curb Weight||193 kg (425 lbs)|
|Final Drive||RK 520SMOZ10S, 96 links|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||9.1 l (2.4/2.0 US/Imp gal)|
|Ground Clearance||265 mm (10.4 in)|
|Overall Length||1830 mm (72.0 in)|
|Overall Width||1190 mm (46.9 in)|
|Seat Height||810 mm (31.9 in)|
|Suspension Front||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Tires Front||AT22 × 7 R10 tubeless|
|Tires Rear||AT20 × 10 R9 tubeless|
|Transmission||5-speed forward v reverse|
|Wheelbase||1245 mm (49.0 in)|
|Warranty||12 month limited warranty.|