3. Create the product created in the complying with reactions in the an are provided. If the reaction does no take location write NO RXN. Indicate physical states by (s), (l), (g), (aq).
You are watching: How many molecules of sucrose c12h22o11
Make sure the reaction is balanced! Please write the net ionic equation below.
a. Pb(CH3CO2)2(aq) + Na2SO4(aq) Ã
b. AgNO3(aq) + NH4Br(aq) Ã
4. Balance the following reactions and answer the questions below.
a. Al(s) + HCl (aq) Ã AlCl3 + H2
What is the element that is oxidized _______________________
What is the element that is reduced _______________________
Which compound is the oxidizing certified dealer ____________________
Which compound is the reducing agent ____________________
b. Na(s) + FeCl2 Ã NaCl + Fe
What is the facet that is oxidized _______________________
What is the facet that is lessened _______________________
Which compound is the oxidizing agent ____________________
Which compound is the reducing certified dealer ____________________
8. Utilizing the unbalanced equation how many grams of lithium nitrate will be required to do 250g that lithium sulfate, assuming the you have actually an adequate amount of lead (IV) sulfate to execute the reaction.
Pb(SO4)2(aq) + LiNO3(aq) Ã Pb(NO3)4(s) + Li2SO4(aq)
9. Utilizing the following equation determine how plenty of grams of salt fluoride deserve to react through 184.4 grams of magnesium.
Mg + NaF2 Ã MgF2 + Na
10. Determine how countless Oxygen atoms are existing in 46.7g that Zr(SO4)2
10. Given the following unbalanced equation:
Al2O3(aq) + Fe(s) Ã Fe2O3(aq) + Al(s)
Determine how numerous grams of iron (III) Oxide can be developed if 224 grams of aluminum oxide is reacted v iron.
10b. I beg your pardon of the following statement is true around 1 mole that Ca(NO3)2?
a. It includes the 6.02 x 1023 NO3- ions.
b. That weighs 146 grams
c. It will certainly most likely dissolve in a bucket that water.
d. The will create equal variety of Ca+2 and also NO3- ion in a solution.
See more: Best Bands With Numbers In Their Name S, Bands Or Singers With Numbers In Their Name Quiz
10. How plenty of molecules are existing in 48.0 grams the oxygen gas? (O2)
a. 6.02 x1023 b. 1.81 x1024 c. 9.03 x1023 d. 1.03x1024
12. If there are 12 mole of carbon in 1 mole of sucrose, C12H22O11.How numerous atoms that carbon space there in 1 mole of sucrose?
a. 1 x6.03 x 1023 b. 12x 6.03 x 1023 c. 22 x 6.03 x 1023
13. Recognize the oxidation state that oxygen in the compound Cr2O3 in the complying with equation:
Cr2O3(s) + 2Al(s) Ã Cr(s) + Al2O3(s)
-2 b. -6 c. 6 d. 2
16. Recognize the oxidation state the Al in the following equation:
Al(s) + HCl Ã AlCl3(aq) + H2
+2 b. 0 c. +3 d. -5
1.00 mL of a 3.50 times 10^-4 M solution of oleic acid is diluted through 9.00 mL that petroleum ether, creating solution A. A 2.00 mL aliquot of systems A is diluted v 8.00 mL that petroleum ether, creating solution B. How many grams of oleic acid space in 5.00 mL of solution B? (molar mass of oleic mountain = 282 g/mol) A. 4.94 time 10^-4 g B. 7.00 10^-6 g C. 9.87 10^-6 g D. 1.97 10^-6 g E. 4.94 10^-5 g The interaction in between solute particles and water molecules, which tends to cause a salt to fall apart in water is referred to as . _____. I beg your pardon of the complying with ions is most likely to form an insoluble sulfate? K^+ Li^+ Cl^- S^2- Ca^2+ i beg your pardon of the complying with salts is insoluble in water? A. Na_2 S B. K_3PO_4 C. Pb (NO_3)_2 D. CaCl_2 E. Every one of these space soluble in water.