This write-up is part of the series Top 5 Spanish Slang indigenous Searched on Google where we function a full list of examples for:
1. Spanish slang for friend2. Spanish slang because that weed3. Spanish slang for white person4. Spanish slang because that cool5. Spanish slang because that girl
18 examples of Spanish Slang because that White Person
Spanish slang for white person is the 3rd suggestion the Google offers you as soon as you type in the expression “Spanish slang for” in the search box. That provides it among the most popular Spanish slang requests and here are some examples and the countries that usage them. That is necessary to cite that plenty of of these terms are not in the least bit insulting. It’s just like calling someone “Red” or “Blondie”.
You are watching: How to say white girl in spanish
1. Babeco: Colombia
2. Blancón or blancona: Peru and also Bolivia
3. Blanconazo: in Cuba is a white mulatto
4. Blanquito: in Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic is whitey, a referral to a snobby, grounding up person.
5. Canche: in Guatelama and also El Salvador a white and also blond person
6. Catire or catira: in Venezuela, Peru and also Colombia is a blond hair white person
7. Chele: in Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala a white and also blond person
8. Chelón or chelona: in Guatelama, Honduras and also El Salvador is a white and also blond person
9. Choco or choca: Bolivia
10. Como culo e’ monja: Venezuela
11. Crudo: in Peru, a human being with pale skin, no tanned
12. Gasparín: in Chile, accurate Casper the trusted Ghost, means light-skinned, exceptionally white.
See more: What Is The Reciprocal Of A Negative Fraction S Work? How Do Reciprocals Of Negative Fractions Work
13. Jincho: Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic
14. Jipato or jipata: in Dominican Republic, Honduras, Nicaragua, Cuba, parts of Colombia and also Bolivia is a pale
15. Jojoto or jojota: in Dominican Republic is an violation term for a pale skin person
16. Musiú: in Venezuela is used to make recommendation to a white foreigner indigenous non Spanish-speaking countries
17. Pantruca: Chile
18. Pote ‘e leche: Puerto Rico, accurate “a have the right to of milk”
In the next articles of this series The optimal 5 Spanish Slang native Searched ~ above Google i will give you the lists for cool and girl.