21. If a bar that copper is lugged near a magnet, the copper bar will certainly beA. Attractive by the magnet.B. Unaffected through the magnet.C. Repelled by the magnet.D. Made into an induced magnet.
You are watching: If a bar of copper is brought near a magnet
21. If a bar the copper is brought near a magnet, the copper bar will certainly be A. Attractive by the magnet. B. Unaffected by the magnet. C. Repelled by the magnet. D. Made right into an induced magnet.
User: 21. If a bar the copper is lugged near a magnet, the copper bar will certainly beA. Attracted by the magnet.B. Unaffected through the magnet.C. Repelled through the magnet.D. Made into an induced magnet.tasiilaq.net: If a bar the copper is carried near a magnet, the copper bar will certainly be unaffected through the magnet. yumdrea|Points 10040|User: 22. Once all parts of a circuit room composed that conducting materials, the circuit is stated to beA. Parallel.B. Shorted.C. Open.D. Closed.
14. If a tide hits a smooth surface at an edge of incidence the 40 degrees, the edge of reflection isA. 0 degrees.B. 40 degrees.C. 80 degrees.D. 90 degrees.
If a tide hits a smooth surface at an edge of incidence of 40 degrees, the angle of enjoy is 40 DEGREES.
See more: ( Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance Stefan ? How Do You Get Stefan
15. What word ideal describes the relationship between Buck and John Thornton?A. FriendshipB. TrustC. AttachmentD. Love
10. What is the many probable reason that rhyme and repetition very first found their ways right into poems?A. Civilization wanted a to win they can dance to.B. Lock were written for the upper class.C. Heroes in epics often tended to talk that way.D. The poems were simpler to remember and also pass on.
The poems were much easier to remember and pass on. -is the most probable factor that rhyme and repetition an initial found their ways right into poem.
2. A villanelle isA. A narrative poem created in blank verse.B. A formal poem using comprehensive repetition.C. A favorite technique of man Donne.D. A form of facility sonnet.
tasiilaq.net: A villanelle is a nineteen-line poetic kind consisting of five tercets followed by a quatrain. User: 1. Hopkins"s use of "seared," "bleared," and "smeared" is an example ofA. Metaphor.B. Assonance.C. Simile.D. Alliteration. tasiilaq.net: Hopkins"s use of "seared," "bleared," and also "smeared" is an example of A. ASSONANCE. User: 3. The form of the city "God"s Grandeur" is the ofA. One English sonnet.B. One Italian sonnet.C. A villanelle.D. Blank verse. tasiilaq.net: A. One Italian sonnet. User: 4. In "The new Colossus," the Statue that Liberty is compared to a/anA. Europe queen.B. Mother.C. Immigrant.D. Door. tasiilaq.net: C. A mother. User: 5. In the poem "God"s Grandeur," the expression "nor can foot feel, gift shod" meansA. God cures all pain.B. The poet deserve to sense God from head to toe.C. The earth is house for humans.D. Humans are out of touch through nature. tasiilaq.net: In the poem "God"s Grandeur," the phrase "nor have the right to foot feel, gift shod" means: B. Humans are the end of touch with nature. Source: User: 6. In Donne"s sonnet, what go the phrase "one brief sleep past" mean?A. Fatality comes sooner than expected.B. Death is much more permanent than sleep.C. Death, like a nap, isn"t permanent.D. Fatality is unavoidable. tasiilaq.net: In Donne"s sonnet, the phrase "one quick sleep past" means: A. Death, prefer a nap, isn"t permanent. User: 7. Describing the chariot the bears the human being soul together "frugal" is an instance ofA. Paradox.B. Denotation.C. Epiphany.D. Realism. tasiilaq.net: D. Paradox. User: 8. What type of poem is "Death, Be no Proud"?A. NarrativeB. ReflectiveC. DescriptiveD. Discursive tasiilaq.net: What kind of city is "Death, Be not Proud" is a D. Discursive Poem. User: 9. Who is the speaker in Sandburg"s "Grass"?A. A conductorB. A passengerC. The grassD. Napoleon tasiilaq.net: The speak in Sandburg"s "grass" is B) The Grass User: 10. Which one of the following poems depends heavily on the usage of allusion because that effect?A. "God"s ... (More)