1. How countless devices have the right to a Bluetooth machine connect to simultaneously?
2. A maker has an IPv6 attend to of 2001:0DB8:75a3:0214:0607:1234:aa10:ba01 /64. What is the organize identifier of the device?
3. I beg your pardon layer that the OSI design is responsible for logical addressing and routing?
4. When would a press be taken into consideration a network host?
when it is connected to a switch*
when it is connected to a workstation
when that is connected to a laptop
when it is linked to a PC
5. Which device provides wireless connectivity to users as its primary function?
6. Which technology is most frequently used to affix devices to a PAN?
fiber optic cabling
IEEE 802.11n wireless
7. I beg your pardon three components are reasons for a firm to pick a client/server design for a network instead of peer-to-peer? (Choose three.)
The network is small with fewer than eight users.
You are watching: Which two characteristics describe ethernet technology?
The agency network calls for secure accessibility to confidential information.*
The users need a main database to keep inventory and sales information.*
Each user understands exactly how to safely share files across a network.
The data gathered by the employee is an essential and should be backed up on a consistent basis.*
All employee passed a strictly background check as part of the corporate hiring practices.
8. What is a characteristic of a WAN?
It connects multiple networks that room geographically separated.*
It spans throughout a campus or city to enable sharing of regional resources.
It is typically owned and also managed through a solitary home or business.
It requires a wireless accessibility point to connect users come the network.
9. Which three layers the the OSI design map come the application layer the the TCP/IP model? (Choose three.)
10. What is the correct order that the layers of the TCP/IP model from the height layer to the bottom?
application, session, network, data link, physical
application, internet, network access, transport
network access, transport, internet, application
application, transport, internet, network access*
11. What TCP/IP design layer is responsible for MAC addressing?
12. What PDU is connected with the network class of the OSI model?
13. Which 2 layers the the OSI model correspond to the functions of the TCP/IP model network access layer? (Choose two.)
14. What is identified by the 100 in the 100BASE-TX standard?
the maximum bandwidth in Mb/s*
the best cable street in meters
the maximum variety of network nodes
the series number of the standard
15. Which two qualities describe Ethernet technology? (Choose two.)
It is sustained by IEEE 802.3 standards.*
It is supported by IEEE 802.5 standards.
It generally uses an average of 16 Mb/s for data move rates.
It supplies the CSMA/CD accessibility control method.*
It provides a ring topology.
16. I m sorry IEEE conventional operates in ~ wireless frequencies in both the 5 GHz and also 2.4 GHz ranges?
17. A customer is considering a multipurpose machine to develop a residence network. I beg your pardon three devices are usually incorporated into a polytheistic network device? (Choose three.)
wireless accessibility point*
18. I beg your pardon network maker makes forwarding decisions based on the location MAC resolve that is had in the frame?
19. To fill in the blank.
See more: Kevin And Max Freak The Mighty ? Kevin In Freak The Mighty
A router supplies IP addresses come forward web traffic from one network to other networks.
20. A network specialist has actually been rental to download a network in a agency that assembles plane engines. Due to the fact that of the nature that the business, the area is highly influenced by electromagnetic interference. Which kind of network media need to be encourage so the the data communication will no be impacted by EMI?
21. Which term defines a kind of coaxial cable?
22. Which pairs of wires change termination order between the 568A and 568B standards?
green and orange*
green and brown
blue and brown
brown and also orange
23. I m sorry two species of signal interference space reduced an ext by STP than by UTP? (Choose two.)
24. How numerous host addresses are available on a network v a subnet mask of 255.255.0.0?
25. A technician is troubleshooting a problem where the user claims accessibility to the web is no working, yet there was access to the internet the day before. Upon investigation, the technician determines that the user cannot access the network printer in the office either. The network printer is ~ above the same network together the computer. The computer has 169.254.100.88 assigned as an IP address. What is the most most likely problem?
The computer cannot connect with a DHCP server.*