If you are trying to find Panera Bread Interview concerns you have involved the right place.
We deserve to all agree the interviews space stressful and competition is fierce.
You are watching: Why do you want to work for panera bread
However, through a small preparation, you can ace the Panera Bread project Interview.
Here we will discuss how to effectively answer interview inquiries for Panera Bread.
We will certainly also carry out information on exactly how to dress for a Panera Bread Interview, as well as general interview tips.
Panera Bread task Interview questions by Role
Tell us around yourself? It’s it s okay to talk around your hobbies and interests however keep that brief. Shot and emphasis on related occupational experience. Remember having actually related work experience will put you front of the competition.
2. Why do you desire to work at Panera Bread?I would favor to work-related at Panera Bread because it walk not have actually a fast-food feel. They make a quality product that i enjoy.Panera Bread is farming rapidly and I think there will be opportunities to flourish my job here.
3. Why have to I hire you?Have a 2nd read the the project description and find theskills and experience compelled for the position.Next match the an abilities required for the project to your very own skillset.Finally, reassure the interviewer you have the best skills.
4. What can you phone call us around Panera Bread?They market a wide variety of food item such together freshly baked bread, pastries and sweets, bagels and spreads, breakfast favorites, soups, salads, pasta, paninis, sandwiches, flatbreads, Panera kids menu, and also drinks.Customers can bespeak online and pick up their orders.They have a rewards program called MyPanera.Panera Bread headquarters space in St. Louis Missouri.Panera operates at operates as Saint louis Bread Company in the Greater St. Louis area, where it has actually over 100 locations.The restaurant also owns Au Bon Pain.The first Panera Bread was opened in 1981.JAB Holding company is the parent company of Panera Bread.
5. What hours deserve to you work?Panera Bread opens up early. Panera Bread opens up at 6 a.m. In part locations and closes approximately 9. P.m. As soon as asked what hours have the right to you work you desire to it is in as flexible as possible.
6. What experience execute you have?If you have other restaurant experience, talk about it.Talk around any cashier suffer you may have.Talk about any customer company experience friend have.If this is your very first job, permit them know. State the you have actually been concentrating on school and also now you room anxious come prove you yourself in the workforce.
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
8. Exactly how was your attendance in your last job?Honesty is your best method when answering this question as the interviewer may check your references. Emphasize that you recognize the importance of starting your transition on time.
9. Why did you leave her last job?
Do not say anything an unfavorable about her previous employerDo no say because that money.The commute was also long.
“I enjoyed my time at my last job, however, I have outgrown my current duty and i am spring for brand-new challenges.”
10. Who space Panera Bread’s competitors?
11. Questions to asking in a Panera Bread Interview?
Tip! Don’t be fear to asking questions throughout the interview. Asking questions is important because it build rapport between you and also the interviewer.What perform you favor best about working here? just how would you describe your ideal candidate for this position? What about this place is the many important? just how would you measure my success and also what could I execute to succeed in your expectations? Which component of the position has the steepest finding out curve? What deserve to I carry out in stimulate to get up to rate quickly?What avenues will I have to learn and also grow?
Tell us around your previous work-related experience?They want to know exactly how your related work experience matches the experience required to it is in an hourly associate. So if you have actually experience working in restaurants, retail, with customers or working in a team say that first.If this is your very first job tell them you have been focusing on school and now you are ready to prove yourself in the work-related world.
Why execute you want to it is in an hourly Associate?I feeling I can really learn and also grow my job here especially with the quick success that Panera.I gain the product and also the business I get here together a customer and also would be proud to stand for them.
Why should we rental you together an hourly associate?
For this question, you want to have a second read that the project description and find the skills they space looking for and also match those an abilities to your own. Below is what I found after analysis the project descriptionMust understand and practice an easy food security (skill required: attention to detail)Our client associates know what our client wants and also deliver that — fast, accurate and also with trusted service. (skill required: the capacity to job-related under pressure and customer-focused)We hear and also sense customer needs and also keep our manager and also fellow team members informed. (skill required: communicationand teamwork)
So once asked this concern saySay girlfriend have great attention to detail and also will always practice simple food safety and security procedures.Mention you occupational well under press which will permit you todeliver fast, accurate and friendly service.Finally, state you room a team player and will constantly keep other team members informed as girlfriend have solid communication skills.
How would certainly you deal with an irate customerI would stay calm and also listen to your complaints.If it was a precious complaint, I would certainly apologize tothe customer and also see if I deserve to replace the product or deal with the worry they were upset with.
Why perform you desire to it is in a cashier?Say you feel you have good communication an abilities and will enjoy working v customers.Say you gain working together a team and also are a great team player.State you pay an excellent attention to detail and will take an excellent pride in every aspect of her work.
Why should I rental you as a cashier?
To answer this question successfully you have to appear better than the rest of the competition.If you have actually experience in food service or retail currently is the time to mention it.Mention if you have a food security certificate.Great communication an abilities and how you used them in her last job.Say you room a quick learner and also will not have any type of issue learning the Panera menu.
How do you feel about standing on your feet for lengthy periods that time?Most jobs in restaurants will call for you to occupational on your feet for lengthy periods of time. If feasible tell the interviewer you execute not have a difficulty with this. Try to undertake comfortable, well-fitting shoes v a low heel, maintain good posture, and stay hydrated.
How would you define excellent customer service?The customer is no waiting lengthy for your order.Customers get friendly service.The restaurant is clean both inside and outside.The product is made to order.
Are you great at math?If girlfriend are applying for one hourly associate climate they will more than likely want friend to occupational the cashier. You simply need to have the ability to do basic addition and subtraction, so if you space comfortable through this, say the you are an excellent at math.PANERA BREAD INTERVIEW ATTIRE?
Dress business casually if you are interviewing for an entry-level position. Carry out not stay shorts and also avoid put on jeans.
Dress formally or service casual if you space interviewing because that a management position.Blazers and also dark trousers space a for sure choice, and wrap dresses for females. Stop sportswear clothes.
See more: Hybridization Of N Atoms In N2H4, What Is The Hybridization Of N2H4
Blue tells employers that you’re credible and trustworthy.Black shows leadershipand is good if she going because that a senior position.Red sends a blog post that she assertive and also works well in fields like sales.Orange is supposedly theworstcolor come wear because that a job interview, v it being linked to unprofessionalism.
Arrive 10 minute early.Don’t speak too quick as you will sound nervous.Don’t speak too sluggish as you will certainly sound boring.Turn off her smartphone.Make an excellent eye call throughout the interview.SECOND INTERVIEW at PANERA BREAD
If you have actually a second interview in ~ Panera Bread it is an ext than likely to be with someone hire-up. Examine the questions over and girlfriend will do fine.See Also